Screen Res issue

I've repurposed a TV we had for my new monitor a while back. Its a really cheap 1080p LCD but it looks good. The problem I have is that it cuts off the top and bottom of DCS when I set it to 1920x1080. It does not have the monitor setting on it like better TVs do. I've figured out how to go into my Nvidia card and manually adjust the display while on the desktop and that works great. I've played with the settings within DCS to try and get it to display properly in-game but to do so I have to drop the res to 1862X1048 and use a 16:10AR which make it look like crap and makes things like the HUD hard to read due to the lower res.

If I run 1920X1080 either on 16:10 or 16:9 I loose the top and bottom of the screen once in the pit. I can see the top of the boxes when you start the mission for "FLY" and "Cancel" or whatever and the Radio title when you bring up the menus. So all I'll see is the F-commands but not "UHF" "AM" or "FM". Also when I do the MFCD snap views I cant see the top OSB buttons and only about half of the bottom OSBs. Would you guys have any idea how I can get it to still run with max res and fit it all into my screen? Thanks for the help!

Go Ugly Early!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Manufacturer and model of your TV?

Asus ROG C6H | AMD Ryzen 3600 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce WB 1080ti | 32Gb Crucial DDR4/3600 | 2Tb Intel NVMe drive | Samsung Odyssey+ VR | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek pedals | Custom geothermal cooling loop with a homemade 40' copper heat exchanger 35' in the ground

Sounds like the TV compensates for overscan (from the good old CRT days) Check whether the TV has a setting to turn it off, or if there is another HDMI port that one may possibly avoid the issue.

If no go maybe you're better off running DCS windowed mode after compensating the desktop size.

Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 @ 3600MHz | Gigabyte X570-Aorus Ultra | Gigabyte GeForce 4090 | Samsung C34F791 | Varjo Aero | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Auzentech X-Fi Forte | too many flight controllers...