Frequent "Connection Interrupted" Messages on Private Server

Warthog_Farmer

Hello,

I have recently got a friend into DCS and we fly together quite a bit now as we get the hang of the A10. However, occasionally we will get disconnected randomly. This follows fresh reinstalls on both sides using both the Public and Open Beta.

We will connect without issue but after 5-30 minutes there will be a dropout of the client. The server will continue to run - but occasionally in order to rejoin the server the client must shut down the .exe and reopen.

Port 10308 TCP/UDP have been forwarded correctly both ends. Failure to do so on the host side will prevent the client from joining (however it would appear the client doesn't necessarily need to do this - it doesn't have any impact to the joining/frequency of dropout)

All the dcs.log file comes back with is:

INFO NET: Lua: Disconnected client [2] "Bee"

INFO NET: remove: client 2

Interestingly - the log shows that the client connects on a different port (63659) I think and something changes it yet again:

NET: Lua: Connected client: id = [2], addr = x.privacy.x.x:63659, name = "Bee"

NET: [2] UDP port changed from 63659 to 63590

When hosting the server I have the port set as 10308. Just wondering what the above ports (which seem variable) are for and where they have come from.

Any ideas folks?