F10 Map tools

JorgeIII

I think some tools that allows us to write and delete notes, references, marks, flight plans, WP, vectors, targets, etc. in F10 map would be great.

Specially if you want to change your flight plan before takeoff. Kneeboard is fine but is only useful if you created the mission or for making your posittion.

For reference you can see map tools in games like Silent Hunter and Arma.

This written references could be shared with other clients (with and option to share to specific client, group, side or all). In this case a client should be able to filter other clients references on his map.

Well, the lack of realism of sharing information in the map might not be a good idea. Maybe it is for FC level.

I use a lot F10 for reference and navigation in 3rd party servers and to share info with squad members using radials and distance or coordinates and I like it this way. But I would like the ability to mark and make references on my F-10 map.

Hope you like the idea.

Edited by JorgeIII

AKA TANGO-117. DCS Modules: ALL. I7 6700k @ 4.9 GHz / 32 GB DDR4 @ 3.2 GHz / 950 Pro m.2 + 4xSSDs / Gigabyte 1080TI 11 GB OC / 48" 4K Curved Samsung TV / TM Warthog Hotas / TM TPR rudder pedals / Track IR. Private pilot and sailplane pilot in RL.