Cannot log in

Moderator, sorry, I posted this in the wrong place, please delete? thanks.

Hi,

I`m having trouble getting the DCS 2.0 Public Alpha to run at all, on installation the program starts ok and I hear the intro music but I then see a message saying theres no terrain installed, and that I`m not registered.

I then see a log in but cannot sign in with my normal DCS web page login.

Do I have to re-register in order to try the program? (My Normal DCS installation and modules all seem to be working OK), and I can log onto the main website, I can also log in via the old DCS installation.

I tried using the "forgot password" link in case I had mistyped but it sent me to the DCS main web page which told me I was already logged in.

Also, can I use my existing DCS modules with DCS 2.0? (assuming I solve the above problem).

(Just as an aside, I installed the program on a slave disk as I have an SSD as my C Drive and don`t have enough space on the drive, don`t know if this has any bearing on the problem).

Thanks for any help.

Specs/System:- I5 3GHz processor, 8GB fast ram, Nvidia 650, Windows 7. (Home built system)

Edited by The Flying Cat

Aircraft:- Almost ALL of em. - Except...the F14,the F5E,the C101,the JF-17,the MIG19P, and the FW190-A8. (Just 6 to go to complete the set...) :thumbup: