No Missions etc?

Senchay

Hello together. Ive looked for it but didnt see anything. Probably everyone know by now how to handle this stuff but im new to DCS, so please bear with me :-)

I just bought the SU33, wihtout having Flaming Cliffs. I installed it but found to have some problems. First some textures were missing but i found a topic who solves that.

But i cannot find a single mission or training tutorial for the SU33. Is this normal, for ppl without FC? Will this be different when the release version comes out?

I mean, what can i do with the plane if i dont have a mission for it? Sorry if i oversee something here.

Hi - this release of SU-33 is still in beta/early access so it's not yet fully released. I expect (hope) some missions will be included when the product goes gold and is released. For the time being don't forget you can always create your own missions in the mission editor.

i7-4790K@4.7GHz : EVGA 1070 SC : 16GB Corsair Vengence Pro : 2xEVO 840 SSD : EVGA 850W PSU : CORSAIR H100i Cooler : ASUS Z97-AR MB : CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D FULL TOWER

Hi - this release of SU-33 is still in beta/early access so it's not yet fully released. I expect (hope) some missions will be included when the product goes gold and is released. For the time being don't forget you can always create your own missions in the mission editor.

Great: Then i hope that too :-) Thanks for the answer.

• 1 month later...

It would really be helpful to have some kind of training missions, however. Particularly since this is a naval aircraft that takes off and lands on carriers. That's not something you do in most other DCS aircraft and there doesn't seem to be any training on how to do it in the SU-33. Were there training missions in FC3?

Anyone know of any good training material for carrier ops for the SU-33?