Radar PRF is available in early access?

Ala12Rv-watermanpc

Just wonder because its included in the actual manual but when I try to change the mode in the radar screen nothing happens at any mode, its "locked" at interleaved if Im not mistaken...I suspect this could be the reason of some problems related with missing contacts anf such btw.

am I missing something here or its just a wip?

Thanks!

Take a look at my MODS here

anyone please?, Im surprised no one mentioned PRF in the hornet, as far as I know, being the second plane having this feature implemented in DCS after the M2000, again if Im not mistaken...this is critical to correctly use the radar in order to obtain best possible performance but it doesnt seem to do anything right now so I wonder if Im doing something wrong or just not yet implemented...

Take a look at my MODS here

Just because it’s in the manual doesn’t mean it’s been implemented yet. I keep seeing people that are correlating the two.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

All modern fighters in DCS have PRF selection capability. As others have mentioned, the hornet radar is WIP.

anyone please?, Im surprised no one mentioned PRF in the hornet, as far as I know, being the second plane having this feature implemented in DCS after the M2000, again if Im not mistaken...this is critical to correctly use the radar in order to obtain best possible performance but it doesnt seem to do anything right now so I wonder if Im doing something wrong or just not yet implemented...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda