Missile Bu

olli

Hello out there!

Since i have bought Lock On (playing 1.12a) I have a really annyoing bug:

Sometimes (not often, maybe once a week) it happens, that, when i trie to fire an missile (doesnt metter whether i fly f-15 or mig-29s) suddenly all missiles of the same type are fired and after a second they explode in front of me (for example i press fire in f-15, and suddenly i have no amraam left because they all exploded in front of me :(

I've already tried to reinstall Lock On (i died it very often), but the bug's still there.

Does anyone know this problem?

How can i solve it?

What sort of input devices are you using?

It sounds like a key is getting stuck

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page

- Link to My Blog - Sims and Things - DCS Stuff++

- Up-to-Speed Guides to the old Lockon A10A and Su-25T

- Some missions [needs update]

Ok I checked your profile. You don't have macros for firing so my only guess is that maybe something is wrong with your SST? Did you try a reinstall?

Thank you!

But im afraid i have even reinstalled WinXp for several times, but no changes...

Hm. Try assigning the fire combination to another key apart from the trigger, say the Fire under the flip cover, Fire A/B/C etc... and see if it also happens when you press those keys. Fly for a week and see if it does happen :smilewink:

It could be a mechanical issue with the trigger. In that case you should ask for a replacement unit from Saitek.

Yeah, but the problem is that this bug happens both with russian AND american aircraft, and i have to different buttons for launching missiles...

I also tested pressing the trigger multiple times in very small intervalls, but the missiles dont explode...

*edit*

I just realized im using my x52 on a usb hub^^.

Maybe thats the point.

• 2 weeks later...