Comm menu and AI interaction rework

mcfleck

My personal wish is that at least at the end of the early access phase the comms menu for the Hornet gets a little rework.

As it is (or will become) a true multirole fighter, i would love to see all the ai commands from the A10 (engage tgt with ..., jtac interaction and so on) and additionally all A/A ai commands (declare, radar on/off, jammer on/off).

Furthermore i would like to get a basic status report:

What is is your fuelstate,

Weapon state,

Drop fueltanks (right now only doable via the "drop weapons" command)

Ofcourse the ai shall be able to follow the commands and report if it is not able to do so.

I often tend to let the ai rtb right after the take off because i know they only will be slaughtered in the AO or will eject in the landing procedure for no reason going with gear down and 500+ knots straight toward the ground.

I am not sure, but I think the ai worked more reliable back in the 1.2X times in the shark as well as in the A10C.

Edited by mcfleck

Apart from the fact that many suggestions of yours could be usefull, this is not a problem related to the Hornet, but to DCS itself...

... and personally I would change those "I want..." with more polite "I would like..." :)

ASUS Z170 PRO Gaming || i7x6700K@4.6GHz || Noctua NH-U14S || Corsair16GB DDR4 - 3000MHz || Asus Strix GTX-1080 TI-11GB || TrackIr 5Pro || Saitek x-55 Rhino || Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals || Win10 pro

Apart from the fact that many suggestions of yours could be usefull, this is not a problem related to the Hornet, but to DCS itself...

... and personally I would change those "I want..." with more polite "I would like..." :)

You are right about both points.

There are hornet specific wishes while some of them are rather general.

In the first step i would just be glad if we can combine the radio menus we already have in the A10C and in the F15.

This should not be too hard.

In order to be really usefull, an addition of several new calls and some bugfixes would be mandatory.

I edited my post to not sound that offensive.