Allied airport info icons missing from F10 map when in "My A/C" or "Map Only" view

streamcap

Tested in Release version 2.5.3.24984 (as of date of post)

Tested on Caucasus, Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf.

Tested from aspect of both Blue and Red coalition.

HOW TO REPRODUCE:

1. Start mission editor and select any map.

2. Set an airport warehouse coalition to "Red", another as "Blue".

3. Place a Red ground unit within a third airport, and place a Blue ground unit within a fourth airport.

4. In "Mission options", set "F10 View Options" to active and select "Map Only" or "My A/C".

5. Place a flyable aircraft on the map and set it as either "Player" or "Client".

6. Start the mission from within the Mission Editor, enter the aircraft and view F10 map.

7. Start the mission from the Mission menu, enter the aircraft and view F10 map.

8. Start the mission the Multiplayer menu, enter the aircraft and view F10 map.

EXPECTED OUTCOME:

On all F10 maps, allied and neutral airports have the info icon, enemy airports do not.

ACTUAL OUTCOME:

On all F10 maps, neither allied nor enemy airports have the info icon, only neutral airports do.

NOTE:

* If you set the F10 view option to anything other than those noted in point 4 above, the icon is visible.

* If you add any type of Battlefield Commander slot and enter it, the airports are displayed as expected, i.e. JTAC and Ground Commander can see allied and neutral info, Game Master and Observer can see all.

Edited by streamcap
Simplified language, added "ground" in point 3.