[RESOLVED] Crash to Desktop at "Fly" Screen

Fricfrac

Same problem here. Select Cold Start on Caucasus map, I get a briefing with the picture of a A-4 Skyhawk mod and the when I hit fly the game crash.

By Tapatalk + Samsung S9

Solved my problems doing a clean up and a repair to get everthing on tracks again, It was strange to see the picture of the A-4 Skyhawk mod during the briefing screen of the cold start of the Tomcat, followed by a crash to desktop, sad that I had to uninstall it.:(

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount

The “pre load” black screen behind the inop FLY button seems to be the new norm in all modules as of today.

For me, Hornet, Hog and Mustang all do it in addition to the Tomcat.

Kicking back and letting things grind through until the cockpit appears in the background seems to avoid crashing out.

This!

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

I've managed to get to fly the F14 twice now since release, other than that just lots of crashes whilst on the loading screen.

Uninstalled F14, re-installed F14, repaired open beta, no joy.

It's even completely killed my PC on a couple of occasions, and I had to hard reboot.

So sad. Want to fly.