[KNOWN ISSUES WIP] Bit of a snag list of stuff I noticed

Pikey

On Stennis, RIO bouncing/juddering when windy in the back. Like a desync - pilots remain better and not slipping with the ship roll.

Desync of the wings position when entering pit. Cycling wings resolves this, desyncs can involve slats and flaps and lighting too.

Hot starts and cold starts with parking break off on carrier and often incorrectly placed starting points like ramp start will be parked even with free spaces and no one else on deck.

No tie down or chocks for cold starts.

Jester doesn't switch oxygen on during start up if you take over from him during start up.

Mirrors have an inverted zoom on the background - like the famous camera pull back and zoom from the film Jaws. Very dramatic but odd.

Wing flex animations can be quite jerky.

Ejections are a mess. Pilot will stay in his seat or you won't leave as RIO or various other glitches and desyncs with canopy on/off depending who is looking.

(unsure) Selective jettison of an armed bomb will neither guide (laser) or explode it on landing. I'd like to know if this is not a bug though as i'm not sure but doesn't seem right.

Edited by IronMike

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Ejections - as playing RIO, in F1 view pilot and RIO is still in cockpit, and of F2 view pilot is ejected. Also, on F1 view canopy is still in place.

When a missile hits a target (F6 view) there is no explosion effect when playing as RIO.