Problem with Bending (no VR)

saarsense

Hey Guys,

i bought the JF 17 a few days ago but atm its simply unflyable for me.

First my system specs:

i7 8700k @5.0 ghz

2080ti @ stock

32 gb DDR 4 4000mhz

TrackIR

im using a XF240h FHD monitor as my primary and only gaming device.

a second FHD monitor is plugged in but not used.

I have the problem, that the JF17 Cockpit always has a bending like im using VR and i cant get it to work normaly. Other modules like FC3, F16 and F18 are working fine.

The viewing when i move my head just acts like i have a VR goggle on. So everything is moving and bending (also the world outside the cockpit) and the HUD is as small as my salary)

This also means that it is impossible for me to read anything on the HUD or any switches without moving the zoom to max on every single letter. In other views like the F2 outside view everything just works fine. (beside it give me a headache watching everything moving around :D )

I tried several things like manually deactivating the VR usage in DCS and several resolutions but i cant get it to work probaly.

Has anybody a fix or i idea to help me?

sorry for my bad english

thank u guys :)

Edited by saarsense

Welcome to the forums!

It's because the default view level is too zoomed out. Zoom in manually and it's fine. If you have a spare slider axis (such as the slider axis on the side of the Warthog throttle), consider setting up for zoom, find your desired zoom level and leave it there. Every time you spawn, just actuate the axis a little bit and it'll go to that same zoom level every time.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro