Airbase ID's different in 2.5.5 Stable vs 2.5.6 OpenBeta

sigmet

Greetings. I am experiencing some strange behavior in version 2.5.6 Open Beta vs the 2.5.5 Stable version. I hope this is the right place to post this question.

I have noticed that the ID's for airbases on the Caucasus map have change considerably between the two releases. In the 2.5.5 stable version for instance this code:

myAirbase = Airbase.getByName("Batumi")

myID = Airbase.getID(myAirbase)

Returns a value of 22 for myID. Then I can use that myID value to dynamically spawn a group at Batumi Airbase like this:

["airdromeId"] = myID ,

In version 2.5.6 OpenBeta the same code yields a value of 5000022 for myID. Worse yet, using 5000022 as the value in ["airdromeId"] = 5000022 fails miserably. It has to be the value of 22 in OpenBeta to spawn at Batumi.

OK simple just subtract 5000000 from the id and get the correct/new value. Except Kobuleti airbase has an ID of 5000026 in Open Beta and a value of 24 in 2.5.5 Stable version. Where 24 is the correct Airbase ID to spawn at Kobuleti in OpenBeta and the Stable version. There are probably others with different ID's between the two versions. I only noticed Kobuleti.

Am I doing something wrong with Airbase.getByName() and world.getAirbases() in OpenBeta vs 2.5.5 Stable ? Is there a new/better way to get the ID of an airbase for spawning in 2.5.6 OpenBeta? Is this a bug?