[NEED TRACK REPLAY]Tanker not appearing on Comms menu in Hornet only

Rhino182

Hi guys

Made a mission for the first time in a while, when I jump in in both server and single player test, I am able to track tanker on TCN I can see it in F2 and I can get vectors to it from AWACS, however when I activate the Comm 1 menu there is no Tanker option on there and I am unable to select it to refuel even when I tune to the correct frequency. I have easy comms turned off in both my personal settings and the mission settings.

Any help would be great

Ta!

DCS Modules: UH1H | F/A18C | FC3 | Hawk | L-39 | AV8B | Viggen | Combined Arms | F-14 | F-16 | Yak-52

DCS Wishlist

Tornado GR4

Sepecat Jaguar

Avro Vulcan

A1H Apache

Had a similar problem once. Deleting the tanker and placing a new one helped.

My guess is, it's related to waypoint actions

They should look like that:

s9wktxF8TwAAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

When I removed the actions and placed a "Tanker" action manually it didn't work (I couldn't find a way to add -a at the end but since I'm not even sure what it means I don't know if it's related).

Had a similar problem once. Deleting the tanker and placing a new one helped.

My guess is, it's related to waypoint actions

They should look like that:

When I removed the actions and placed a "Tanker" action manually it didn't work (I couldn't find a way to add -a at the end but since I'm not even sure what it means I don't know if it's related).

Thanks I'll see if placing a new one works, The only action I edited was the TACAN, but ill see if that works. if not ill post the track and see if that reveals anything

DCS Modules: UH1H | F/A18C | FC3 | Hawk | L-39 | AV8B | Viggen | Combined Arms | F-14 | F-16 | Yak-52

DCS Wishlist

Tornado GR4

Sepecat Jaguar

Avro Vulcan

A1H Apache