Server and clients disagree on LSO grades

streamcap

Tonight me and two friends were flying in a MP mission, trying out the carrier (and the SLAMs, but that's another story). We were running the mission on the OB dedicated server, all of us running the same version.

Upon conclusion, we wanted to check our LSO grades, but found that the grades logged by the server don't match the ones shown to the pilots and logged at the clients.

I have included the debrief logs from the server, from me and from one other pilot. The grades are all in the logs, but the server has the grade timestamps at about half a second off from the client timestamps and, more importantly, the grades themselves are vastly different.

For instance, I (Streamcap) had two OK landings according to my client debrief, but the server saw one OK and one ---, which is not nearly the same thing.

I guess the differences in grades are due to the server and the clients having slightly differing views of reality, but this will invariably mean lengthy discussions and invalidations of the grades.

The best would be if the server was the one authority on the grades and the clients only repeated the server grade, instead of calculating its own.

debrief_logs_users_and_server.zip

Edited by streamcap