Vaicom Config window issues

Cskelly

About a week ago my AIRIO quit working tried troubleshooting it for several hours and no joy. I went and continued to use the other Vaicom features and just use the traditional Jester window.

Today my Jester window quit working! I tried trouble shooting that as well and the only way I was able to get it to working was to uninstall VA/VAICOM. That solved my Jester window issue.

Today I reinstalled VA/VAICOM but it will not save my settings in the configuration window and it will not show the module. I did try and delete the Export.lua file as suggested. I also get the stuck at 10 on DCS load screen (I do a repair every time I start DCS to get it to work). I am at a loss. I have had issues ever since I have installed VAICOM. I love the potential but very frustrated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

About a week ago my AIRIO quit working tried troubleshooting it for several hours and no joy. I went and continued to use the other Vaicom features and just use the traditional Jester window.

Today my Jester window quit working! I tried trouble shooting that as well and the only way I was able to get it to working was to uninstall VA/VAICOM. That solved my Jester window issue.

Today I reinstalled VA/VAICOM but it will not save my settings in the configuration window and it will not show the module. I did try and delete the Export.lua file as suggested. I also get the stuck at 10 on DCS load screen (I do a repair every time I start DCS to get it to work). I am at a loss. I have had issues ever since I have installed VAICOM. I love the potential but very frustrated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Are you running OB or Stable (and which patch version)? Is it standalone or steam?

Which version of VA and VAICOM?

For the loading issue, have you set the sliders in the Vaicom config to match your install?

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

I am using VA 1.8.5 and Vaicom 2_5_20 and AIRIO 2_5_7. I am using stable and stand alone version and have my sliders set accordingly.

My config screen is a least saving my settings after using run as admin. I am still stuck at 10 on the DCS load screen which I have followed the FAQ install and troubleshooting recommendations.

Thanks

I am using VA 1.8.5 and Vaicom 2_5_20 and AIRIO 2_5_7. I am using stable and stand alone version and have my sliders set accordingly.

My config screen is a least saving my settings after using run as admin. I am still stuck at 10 on the DCS load screen which I have followed the FAQ install and troubleshooting recommendations.

Thanks

Is it the latest version of stable (2.5.6)?

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

Yes running 2.5.6, I think I may have gotten past the stuck screen after a couple of reinstalls and DCS repair. AIRIO still isn't working great but I may need to work on the voice recognition part. I noticed I am having to repeat things twice in regular Vaicom and with AIRIO. I appreciate the help, will work on it when I get home today and will keep you posted. Thanks