Track IR5 Problems

I'm having problems with my Track IR5. Can anyone tack a look at the attachment and tell me how it looks. I'm sure that it's not the the best. And tell me how I can make it better for DCS. Thanks

Track IR5.docx

AMD A10-7870K Radeon R7, 12 Core Processor 3.90 GHz.

16 GB of Ram

2 MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8GB Graphics Cards

LG Blue Ray

Samsung 1TB SSD

Western Digital 1TB HD

2TB Western Digital SSD

Corsair Full Tower

Liquid Cooling

Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit

27 Samsung LED curved Monitor

Hi,

TrackIR settings are very much a personal preference. But I will try to help you with my settings. You can play around with them as a basis. There are some good videos availably on YT, maybe the one from Ralfidude (Link). There are several settings, my ones for YAW, Pitch and Roll are attached. I also attached my profile which you have to copy to %AppData%\NaturalPoint\TrackIR 5\Profiles and choose in the TrackIR software.

I run a triple screen setup and for me this is reasonably good. I also tried profiles from others but more or less used them as a basis to configure my own one.

I hope this helps to get a start. You can very much improve the feeling inside of the cockpit with adjusting the settings.

Xoxen

TrackIR 5 settings pitch.png

TrackIR 5 settings roll.png

TrackIR 5 settings yaw.png

Xoxen.xml

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus, 64GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 CL16, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4080 OC, Windows 10 64bit Home Premium, TrackIR 5 with TrackClip: Pro!, Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base + TM Warthog Stick + 7cm extension + WINWING Orion 2 with F-15EX grips, Cougar MFDs with 8" displays, Saitek Rudder Pedals, Samsung Odyssey G9 49" 5120x1440 @120 Hz