Unreliable track files, please make them use able again.

Maverick_NL

Hi ED,

I know it is Low priority, but i would like to see that the replay function is getting updated, at the moment its not possible to record from the track files they are 80% of the time broken.

It would be nice to see a new replay function in DCS, the one we use now is really useless, especially when we want to record from cockpitview (example F-14) that track always breaks.

The server tracks are always good but don't give us the opportunity to record for what we want to record.

Also for bug tracking there are much 3rd parties and ED requesting a track file for the bugs we find. also if the track is not working, we cant show our problems of the bugs we are walking through.

It would be nice to see the replay function getting updated / fixed. as i stated i know it is low priority for ED. But a Must for the end user.

i know there a lot of threads about this, but please ED i hope you can look into it and try to fix / update the replay viewer..

Edited by Maverick_NL
  • Thanks 1

MrMaverick

Pilot in the RAZBAM Harrier DIsplay Team

Mavericks Youtube: My Youtube Channel

Discord: https://discord.gg/MRU8m5m

• Maverick_NL changed the title to Unreliable track files, please make them use able again.
13 hours ago, Maverick_NL said:

Hi ED,

I know it is Low priority, but i would like to see that the replay function is getting updated, at the moment its not possible to record from the track files they are 80% of the time broken.

It would be nice to see a new replay function in DCS, the one we use now is really useless, especially when we want to record from cockpitview (example F-14) that track always breaks.

The server tracks are always good but don't give us the opportunity to record for what we want to record.

Also for bug tracking there are much 3rd parties and ED requesting a track file for the bugs we find. also if the track is not working, we cant show our problems of the bugs we are walking through.

It would be nice to see the replay function getting updated / fixed. as i stated i know it is low priority for ED. But a Must for the end user.

i know there a lot of threads about this, but please ED i hope you can look into it and try to fix / update the replay viewer..

This should be under bugs, not wishlist; it is published functionality that currently doesn't work well, as you stated.  As an advertised feature, it should work accurately, period.  

A wishlist would be to have a DVR interface, with similar features to YouTube TV, with all function keys enabled for viewing.

Edited by Dawgboy
  • Like 1

The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
=============================
Intel Core i7 5930K 3.5GHz, 32Gb RAM// Radeon RX Vega // SSD only // VKB STECS Mini Plus Throttle / TM Warthog FCS / Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals / Physical Cockpit // TrackIR or VR (HP R-G2)// Win10Pro 64bit //