DCS Mission Merger

--- Pls. note that this is not my tool, a wingman from my squadron coded it, I just found it really usefull and wanted to share it with you guys - with his permission. ---

Hey everyone, when I was building missions for my team we had the challenge that in our PvE Missions I built the hostiles forces and also the flight plans for our team. This is some work more, but more important it lead sometimes to excuses that the strategy I planned was bad. I took this feedback as an opportunity to give the strategic planning directly to the different flight leads and the have to figure out how to reach the mission goals without knowing every detail of enemy forces.

For this scenario I built a python script which merges the flight plans into the PvE Mission by creating a new merged mission (not overwriting anything). This way Flightleads can create a flightplan directly from the mission editor including loadouts, Waypoints, radio settings liveries, etc. and my script simply takes this all into the final mission. It's open Source, free and worked great for our first two missions.

So maybe some one find a good use for it as well: https://github.com/Grreg/dcs-mission-merger

You can dm me if you have any questions - I will help where possible.

Have a great weekend! Greg

In addition - If you have any questions regarding the Tool feel free to join our Discord - You can reach out to Greg there.

@Admin - I did not really know where to put it, so its here and in the MP section, pls. delete where ever its not suited.

Edited by OPEC
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

The Tornado is being developed by as many people as the Tornado Development Team contains. It progresses rapidly with the speed of the Tornado development progress. It will be released at the Tornado release date. 

Support your local Getränkemarkt. :grin: