Looking For An AV-8B Based Squadron

ZQuickSilverZ

I am looking for an AV-8B based squadron with loose requirements. I work 4/10s so I am only available on Fri/Sat/Sun. I am also a member of a rotary squadron and that will be my primary squadron if there is a scheduling conflict. I just wanted to be upfront about that.

I know very little of the AV-8B but I have been practicing with it. Right now I am training with IR mavericks with some issues but I am gaining knowledge each day I train.

My purpose for joining the squad is obviously to gain instruction and feedback (as well as share instruction and feedback) regarding the Harrier but also to fly with people that appreciate the airframe and want to maximize it's potential.

I really rather only fly with a squadron dedicated to this specific airframe if possible. If not just this airframe than a very large focus on it.

MY SETUP

I have HOTAS, head tracking, and voice communication software.

I own most of the maps. If I need one and don't have it I will buy it.

I own the supercarrier.

Anyway I hope to hear back soon.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]