AH-64 Apache for steam?

Danflyingman
Go to solution Solved by Jagdgeschwader,

I paid the pre-release ($55) discount for the apache via steam, it shows up in my steam's DLC section, but when i login to DCS World from steam it's not there as a module. Anyone know anything about this? ...........I've been waiting too long patiently for this module

• Solution
vor 18 Minuten schrieb Danflyingman:

I paid the pre-release ($55) discount for the apache via steam, it shows up in my steam's DLC section, but when i login to DCS World from steam it's not there as a module. Anyone know anything about this? ...........I've been waiting too long patiently for this module

Make sure you have installed the module in Steam.

1. Click on DCS World in your Steam library.

2. Scroll down and go to DLC, once there make sure it shows a ✔️ near the module.

Screen shot 5.png

EDIT:

3. Make sure you have the Open Beta version of DCS.

Edited by Jagdgeschwader
  • Thanks 1

Viggen GIF 2.gif

"If we don't end war, war will end us."  

H. G. Wells

Having the same issue. I have DCS World Steam Edition version 2.7.10.19473 which is the only version I see available in Steam. The module shows up on my DLC list, but the Apache is not available (or even present) in DCS. Maybe they just didn't port it into the Steam version yet?

Untitled.jpg

1 hour ago, cfrag said:

It is. but you MUST run the Open Beta version of DCS, @Tunedport350.

Thank you!

On 3/18/2022 at 12:49 PM, Danflyingman said:

Dan,

In case you didn't know how to switch from stable to open beta DCS Steam Edition, I sure didn't until investigating, this is how you do it...

Steam

1. Open steam and navigate your DCS in your library
  2. Right click DCS and pick Properties
  3. Click the betas tab and then from the drop down select "openbeta - Public beta versions". Do NOT select "openbeta-2.7.0.5659 - DCS version 2.7.0.5659".
  4. Steam will now patch your game once you close the dialog box

Once the update is finished, you are good to go.

Found that info here https://wiki.hoggitworld.com/view/Frequently_Asked_Questions