Questions on mission score, campaign stages

609_Relentov

I've been searching the forums, but it's been a challenge to wade through all the returned answers/posts, so here goes.

- Campaign builder tool: When adding a stage, you can add more than one mission to that stage.  For example, if I see two missions in a stage, what does that mean (e.g. mission 2A, mission 2B)?  When you are at that stage (e.g. stage 2), will both missions run?  From playing an existing campaign that has this setup, it seems that only one mission is run for that stage, so I'm curious why one would put more than one mission per stage.

- Mission editor:  When setting up a score for a campaign mission, in the Define mission goals screen, is the SCORE value what you are assigning as the score, or what you are adding to the score. It seems the latter, as a campaign I was looking at had a SCORE value of 50 at mission startup (i.e. time more (1)), and then once the mission was completed successfully, the SCORE value was 50 for that.  I've played missions in a campaign that came with DCS and was successful - in the Campaign screen I saw a score of 100 for those missions, so I assume in the Mission Goals screen it's just adding that value to the overall score.

- Campaign builder:  When adding a mission to a stage, the Range automatically gets filled in "0..100", so that seems fixed.  Can anyone confirm what the resulting values mean - I thought it was as follows:

0-49: Fail

50: Neutral (or is this actually Fail?)

100: Success

Thanks!