Super Taurus F18 Grip not showing up in device

Matt18C

Just received Super Taurus and the F18 Grip is not showing up in devices. Been sitting here for 2 hours waiting for winwing to respond after they asked me the order number.

Anyone else have this problem, if so, how was it fixed?

• 2 weeks later...

Did you figure out what was going on? Ive had the same issue too since i got it. Opened it all up, did the troubleshoot on the website and im just stumped. Ive had SimApp pro since March and didnt have any issues with any of the other panels.

EDIT: Tried different ports, and cables too.

Edited by SailorFox59
Left out info

SimPit Setup: TM F/A18 stick| x4 TM MFDs| WW T/O panel| WW Combat Panel| TM TPR Rudder| Super Taurus+F/A18 Grip| TM Warthog Throttle(for left console rear switches nowadays)| Keypad for Radio| Buttkicker x2| Playseat| VR-Quest 2(cable)||| With self-built left console box

Software: DCS Standalone OpenBeta| OTT| SRS radio| Simshaker| VoiceAttack| VaiCom| VoiceMeeter| TacView| Virtual Desktop| ReShade

PC RIG: GPU- RTX 2060; 12GB| CPU- AMD Ryzen 5 3600| RAM- 32GB  (Yes its all stable and runs GREAT!, with update maintenance)

Navy OIR Vet (Thank you to all pilots, especially the F/A-18 Pilots, for covering us PC Sailors, Just In Case)

They sent me new wires. After replacing the right grip wires from base and grip, it is working. 

Now I have to get them to send a new ATC switch.

EDIT: If it is working, you will see a red flashing led in the right grip.

When they send you the four new wires, connect everything outside of the box and connect it to the base. If it works then remove one at a time to see where the problem was. I only had to replace two of the four wires sent.

Edited by Matt18C