Save Campaign Bug (problem)

Pedditte

Hi to all.

I've a problem. I can't save my campaign's progress. I try to use che "save" button or the menu on the top for save the progress, but it does not succeed nothing. If re-launch the campaign, I've to restart from first mission without any saved progress.

It's normal?:huh:

After you finish a mission in a campaign you have to save your progress by clicking the debriefing button and then, while looking at the debriefing screen, click (top left) "file" then "save". Don't confuse this type of saving with "save states" (ie the save button on the window you get after quitting, I have never had that type of save work, most folks haven't it seems).

In case you still have some problems and just want to fly and get further on in the campaign....

There are possible workarounds, so lets get into those.

You can declassify the campaign in the Mission Editor and fly the campaign missions in any order you want (plus change skins, weapon loadout, etc). I use this method all the time to cherry-pick the fun missions in a campaign and miss out the dull ones.

Go into Mission Editor, upper left of screen click on the open button, bottom right of screen you see TYPE OF FILE select CAMPAIGN, navigate the folder structure to the campaign you want and select it. Bottom right of screen click on MAP. Now you will see the 1st mission of your campaign.

Many missions and campaigns are classified with a password so that they cannot be easily/accidentally changed. The stock missions and campaigns that come with Lockon use the password EAGLE.

Top left click on EDIT, then DECLASSIFY, enter the password EAGLE. Now all the missions in the campaign should appear on the right hand side, so select the mission you want to fly. If you wish, you can select your aircraft, select PAYLOAD and pick different weapons / fuel load / skin.

If you have downloaded any of the excellent missions/campaigns designed by the Lockon community, then some may be classified. Either the briefing notes or the readme file may tell you the password. Some may not.

If not, then you can still get in by overwriting the password with your own. Use keystrokes rather than menu to do this.

Press "ctrl + left shift + C" then type in a password e.g. 1234.

Now press "ctrl + left shift + D" and enter your password e.g. 1234

NOTE that Lockon does not seem to remember this, so you may have to do it each time you restart Lockon.

Hope this helps....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....