Trusthmaster Cougar Throttle - sticktion reduction and possible bearings mods

Hi to all
I'm a pround owner and user of Hotas Cougar. Time and use, however, mean that it requires maintenance, specially on parts like brake pad and bearings that produce the sticktion.
Firts of all, I change the grease with an NLGI 3 grease (silicon synth based) available in europe (Nyogel 767a is hard to find with high cost); I suggest OKS 1110, a product Made in Germany and easy available in EU. But despite the greasing, sticktion continue. The issue was the bearings; those two rings, plastic on plastic, are a worse choiste for hold a moving axis.
Following a online old tutorial about it (cougarfoxy) I've applied tu small picese of alufoil between bearing and axis, putting some OKS 1110 grease also.
Same trick on friction pad: little alufoil on pad and a glossy tape on axis, also with grease in the middle.
Result a smooth throttle, but I wuold change glossy tape with ptfe tape in future.

By the way, my question is the following: the bearing are a very weak and cheap part of this throttle; possible that no-one produce an aftermarket compatible bearing? I find on web a lot of slim/thin bearing (also with carbon). Bearings mod is also a thing you can do in other product, like TWCS.

Anyone know if can do similar mod on Cougar of have data information for try this experiment?