DCS Freezes Loading Syria Map

StrongHarm

The attached mission freezes DCS while loading with no error and no indication in TaskManager that the app is hung.  I cleared cache and ran repair / cleanup of DCS with the same results.  Rebooted system, checked drivers, ran sysfilechecker etc.  Issue doesn't happen in any other map, and doesn't happen with Syria map unless running this mission.  There is no custom scripting in the map, it was done with standard Mission Editor and no LUAs.  My system is very clean and runs DCS at 60+ fps on a Pimax 8kx.  I don't run any mods in DCS, it's all vanilla.  

I'm not requesting a resolution for the purposes of my user mission, I just wanted to contribute to ED on what could be a very elusive and frustrating bug.  In the attached file you'll find the mission, my DXdiag, and a screenshot of the Syria file that was loading when the freeze occurs.

ApacheDemascusIAF.zip

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm