Question about LOAD MISSION trigger action

esb77

Does anyone know how exactly this reads the file structure for loading the misison?   I.e.  static or relative?   Trying to figure out if there are going to be issues loading with this trigger if the mission is moved between computers with different file structures.

If the target file in the ME trigger action dialogue box is:

SampleReloadMission.miz

will changes in the bolded section below cause problems?

C:\Users\Myusername\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Missions\NewMP_MissionsTestFolder\SampleReloadMission.miz

It's going from my personal computer to someone else's dedicated server, so some differences in the file hierarchy are likely, for example they won't have the mess of folders where I sort different new, old, and under construction, MP, and SP mission files,

Callsign "Auger". It could mean to predict the future or a tool for boring large holes.

I combine the two by predictably boring large holes in the ground with my plane.

ive use to make mission on my pc and then move on the server that had different path and reload mission trigger always working with no problem, but you have another one folder inside missions one, i think nothing change using only the missions folder in the server, but you have to try both options