Mission 7 - friendlies on the runway

Go to solution Solved by King39,

Hi!

I'm enjoying the campaign but a little stuck on Mission 7.  By the time I get the jet started and taxi to the runway, there's a slow-moving group of friendly vehicles that cross the runway and the AI wont clear me for takeoff.  it takes about 20 minutes in game time for them to cross.  Now i don't mind buzzing the friendlies but my wingman is more of a rule follower so it really limits the amount of ordinance i can get downrange. Is there something i'm missing?  Thanks!

• Solution

Yeah, they just popped up after the last update for some reason. It's been corrected in the next update to Agile Spear v2.0 which has been uploaded to E.D. Just waiting for them to publish.

Thanks for the info.

• 1 year later...

This is an issue again in mission 7 version 2.3.  The taxiway is blocked by the awacs due to the mobile stinger vehicle being too close to the taxiway.  This is towards the end of the taxiway before you turn right to be perpendicular to the end of the runway. 

• Like 1

On 4/22/2024 at 7:39 AM, ghostskills82 said:

I´ve got the same issue. Restart does not change anything. Same error reproduces every time. Awacs gets stuck on taxiway, F18 & F15 get stuck behind.

Thanks for the heads-up. It is corrected as I write this and will be submitted to E.D. in version 2.31. It's really weird how this happens but it's corrected.

• Like 1