Looking for a Hornet squadron - flight time every day 0h CET/18h ET/

Rayban

As per the title, really - I've been flying mostly campaigns on and off for the last 4 years approx, about 500h total, mostly in the Hornet. I have all the usually required stuff, HOTAS, VR etc, can speak english fluently and right now I fly almost every day of the week - only problem is the hours. I'm CET based but my flight times are restricted to 0-2am CET, maybe starting at 23.30 but not earlier, and the ending time is more flexible. So EU squadrons are I believe out of the question. Any squadrons out there that could accomodate these times? I've been looking around this site but haven't found any. I'd prefer a squadron that is milsim-oriented (and I'm willing to put in the hours to train, learn  the procedures etc).

Thanks!

I fly with TACG218 who is currently recruiting.  The group is new as of this year and growing.  We're mostly US based and right now train on thursdays at 20:00 EST.  There will be another day added to train during the week, but the members are all pretty active and we fly all week long so there's really never any dead space within the servers or discord.  If you wanna check us out or give it a try check out TACG218 and i'd be happy to show you around