Raging Szycho's VFW

Wing_logo.png

Hey Pilots! We're looking for more people to fly with! We are a EU virtual squadron with enthousiastic members from The Netherlands and The UK who all share a big passion for flying (And racing). We're a very casual group and prefer fun above over overall realism. If you're a beginner, you're also welcome. 

• We're a great friendly group of people
  • 18+
  • part of being a pilot with us is talking <profanity> and being able to take return fire. Have a sense of humor about yourself or move on. That being said; don’t be nasty and make personal attacks. Judgements of what’s “over the line” will be handled by myself or those I have apointed as such.
  • Maps we fly on: Caucasus, Persian Gulf, Syria. Planes we fly: A-10C II - F-16 - F-14 - F-15E - F/A-18 - Mirage M2000C - Mirage F1 - KA50 - AH-64 Apache.
  • Very beginner friendly

Join us on Our Discord and introduce yoursef!

Edited by Appleonastick

DCS A-10C II Warthog, DCS AV-8B, DCS F/A-18C. DCS F-16C DCS KA-50 III, DCS F-14B. DCS AH-64 Apache. DCS Mirage F1. DCS F-15E.
System: Z690 - i9-12900k - RTX 3080ti - 32gb ram - 2tb NVME - 2x2tb HDD - TM Hotas Warthog - MFG Rudders - Trackir/VR

5 minutes ago, Mike Force Team said:

Hello,

Do you plan on starting a squadron for the United States?  Do you fly the Gazelle chopper or the Hind gunship?  They are not listed in your forum post.

Mike Force Team

Hey Mike.

Right now that's not planned as we have only one guy from Canada flying with us and everyone else is from the EU/UK timezones, so catering to the US would mean we'd have to go on very late at night, or wake up quite early in the night.
If you have friends you fly with, you're happy to join, bring them along and fly, and I can always try and cater to mission wishes with your prefered airframes.

DCS A-10C II Warthog, DCS AV-8B, DCS F/A-18C. DCS F-16C DCS KA-50 III, DCS F-14B. DCS AH-64 Apache. DCS Mirage F1. DCS F-15E.
System: Z690 - i9-12900k - RTX 3080ti - 32gb ram - 2tb NVME - 2x2tb HDD - TM Hotas Warthog - MFG Rudders - Trackir/VR

• 3 weeks later...