Bug reports for radar mission (mission #2)

I have some notes from the Radar mission (#2), when playing in English -

• There's a typo -  one of the instructions to change the radio says to tune the R-862 to a certain channel, should be the R-863.    I spent a long time looking for a R-862 dial.
  • There's a message, "start descent" after I land at the hospital, which is either late, or mistranslated.
  • The bearing given back to the base for RTB is incorrect - it seems to be the bearing to the hospital from the radar (head 163, 960 Khz).  That is confusing, with respect to where you are intended to land.  Which leads to...
  • There is no information in the briefing that warns you that you will instant-fail the mission if you cross the border on the south.

...so if the player follows the given heading to look for a different base for landing, they fail the mission.

I also have the Cyrillic cockpit issue, but will try the workaround from the other thread.

The labels on the F10 map are also in Cyrillic when playing in English.

Happy to assist with English translations if you like

4 часа назад, Gordy сказал:

I have some notes from the Radar mission (#2), when playing in English -

• There's a typo -  one of the instructions to change the radio says to tune the R-862 to a certain channel, should be the R-863.    I spent a long time looking for a R-862 dial.
  • There's a message, "start descent" after I land at the hospital, which is either late, or mistranslated.
  • The bearing given back to the base for RTB is incorrect - it seems to be the bearing to the hospital from the radar (head 163, 960 Khz).  That is confusing, with respect to where you are intended to land.  Which leads to...
  • There is no information in the briefing that warns you that you will instant-fail the mission if you cross the border on the south.

...so if the player follows the given heading to look for a different base for landing, they fail the mission.

I also have the Cyrillic cockpit issue, but will try the workaround from the other thread.

The labels on the F10 map are also in Cyrillic when playing in English.

Happy to assist with English translations if you like

Thanks for the report and thanks for the suggestion.  I am currently working on a new campaign, if the need arises I will contact you.

• Like 1

Mi-8MTV2 The border campaign

Ka-50 2 Pandemic campaign

Mi-24P The border - prequel campaign

Asus ROG Strix Z-590f, i7-11700K, SSD M2 NVME 2Tb, HDD 4Tb, RTX 3090, RAM 32GB, Oculus Quest 2, LG Ultrawide 2560x1080.

• 7 months later...