Mission 7 "meeting" issues...

so,

For mission 3 I managed to finish it without problems once the wingman managed to take off. I noticed that if you start and take off really quickly, the winger doesn't return to the ground and can then follow me.

But, (and I think it's the same for all missions starting at Otkrytka FARP) I have this problem again during mission 7, and in addition, on the first try I arrived a few minutes early at the meeting point so I waited until 10:30 at WP3.

I had the radio exchange with the MI-8 where he said: "approaching the meeting point", then nothing! the helicopter never came, forced to stop the mission... On the second try, I took my time to start and arrive at the exact time, but the wingman did his trick of returning to the ground again and shut off the engines.

So I have the following problem: if I start quickly because of the wingman I arrive early and nothing happens at WP3, but if I wait the wingman does anything. I have to say that this campaign is getting annoying with all these problems. I was about to buy Pandemic campaign, but I don't really want to anymore when I see the problems of Border prequel...

Did you test it with beta testers before publishing it? because there, honestly, I have the impression of playing an alpha version. For the price I think there shouldn't be such big problems.

11 минут назад, kaiseracd сказал:

so,

For mission 3 I managed to finish it without problems once the wingman managed to take off. I noticed that if you start and take off really quickly, the winger doesn't return to the ground and can then follow me.

But, (and I think it's the same for all missions starting at Otkrytka FARP) I have this problem again during mission 7, and in addition, on the first try I arrived a few minutes early at the meeting point so I waited until 10:30 at WP3.

I had the radio exchange with the MI-8 where he said: "approaching the meeting point", then nothing! the helicopter never came, forced to stop the mission... On the second try, I took my time to start and arrive at the exact time, but the wingman did his trick of returning to the ground again and shut off the engines.

So I have the following problem: if I start quickly because of the wingman I arrive early and nothing happens at WP3, but if I wait the wingman does anything. I have to say that this campaign is getting annoying with all these problems. I was about to buy Pandemic campaign, but I don't really want to anymore when I see the problems of Border prequel...

Did you test it with beta testers before publishing it? because there, honestly, I have the impression of playing an alpha version. For the price I think there shouldn't be such big problems.

Hi,

Of course, the campaign was tested many times before release.  And at the time of release everything worked fine.  The fact that the wingman does not take off is not a bug of the campaign itself, but an error in the behavior of the helicopter AI.  This has already been fixed in the internal version of DCS.  Therefore, I suggest waiting for the next update.  Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Armen

Mi-8MTV2 The border campaign

Ka-50 2 Pandemic campaign

Mi-24P The border - prequel campaign

Asus ROG Strix Z-590f, i7-11700K, SSD M2 NVME 2Tb, HDD 4Tb, RTX 3090, RAM 32GB, Oculus Quest 2, Mi Redmi 3440x1440.