FlyStats DCS / Analyze and view your statistics / v1.1.1.0

FlyStats DCS

FlyStats DCS is a Windows application for viewing and analysis of your gameplay statistics from the DCS World game. This app uses .acmi files from Tacview for data import.

Downloads

Get it from Microsoft Store

App Features

• Detailed player, aircraft, sortie and missile statistics
  • Match score table, supports filtering, sorting and export to image
  • Authorization and ability to save player statistics, as well as match statistics
  • Authorized users can track their data across all of their matches, supports date filtering
  • Tracking of destroyed air and ground targets, guns kills, launched missiles and other munitions
  • Graphs for missile statistics: Splashes/Distance, Splashes/Launch_altitude, Accuracy/Launch_altitude

Screenshots

Спойлер

screenshot_player_stats.png?raw=true

screenshot_player.png?raw=true

screenshot_scoreboard.png?raw=true

screenshot_planes.png?raw=true

screenshot_sortie.png?raw=true

screenshot_airframe.png?raw=true

screenshot_last_matches.png?raw=true

How to import replays data

• Open your original .acmi file in Tacview
  • In Tacview app Select File -> Export Flight Log
  • Save file to any location, make sure file format is "XML Flight Log"
  • In FlyStats app press "Import" and select your created file in .XML format

Statistics notes

• Due to Fligh Log limitations missile travel distance is calculated as distance between launch point and hit point in 3D space and can be referenced as "Estimate missile travel distance".
  • Accuracy parameter only includes data gathered from missiles, bombs and other launchable munitions, excluding gun kills.
  • Missiles that hit other missiles are not counted in hits, accuracy, or kills statistics.
  • If player switched teams in a match, the last one of them will be displayed in the match score table. However, in the player's sortie statistics you can see which team exactly he played.
  • If player damaged ground target, but it has not been destroyed - it will be marked as "damaged" in sortie killfeed.

Links

Discord

GitHub

Edited by Dorvex
  • Like 4

13 часов назад, Scotty Rotten сказал:

Seems helo callsigns are not detected at all from the Tacview file

Yes, currently there are the problems at A/G side. 

List of known problems:

• A/G munitions dropped at the same time may disappear from statistics
  • Helicopters are not counted in match scoreboard
  • Interface labels such as "Missiles", "Confirmed Kills" can be misleading and should be renamed. (Missiles can include bombs, confirmed kills can include damaged targets, which were not completely destroyed) 
  • Campaign AI can lead to incorrect statistics display

This will be fixed in the next release. 

Edited by Dorvex
  • Like 1

FlyStats DCS v1.0.2.0 is available in MS Store

Changes

• Fixed an issue due to which helicopters were not displayed on the match scoreboard
  • Fixed an issue where A/G missiles were missing from player statistics
  • Added data usage info in about section

• Dorvex changed the title to FlyStats DCS / Analyze and view your statistics / v1.0.2.0
16 часов назад, Vakari сказал:

Looks fancy!

I have disabled/removed a lot of Microsoft stuff on my system, including the MS Store. Is this the only possible way to acquire your program?

Thank you!

Currently you can download app only on Microsoft Store because it takes care about app certification.
I can give you a link to .exe file without any certificates, but you will face false positive reactions from Windows Defender. 
Please reply if you want me to generate .exe for you.

False positive triggers from Windows Defender are a common problem for Flutter Windows apps: 
https://github.com/flutter/flutter/issues/118430
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/71600148/flutter-app-triggering-anti-virus-on-windows
https://www.reddit.com/r/flutterhelp/comments/zkufb1/flutter_build_windows_false_positive_antivairus/
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-trojanscriptwacatachml-keeps/93ef0ec1-3170-48d6-86af-5373ff6c3cd1

Edited by Dorvex

10 hours ago, Dorvex said:

I can give you a link to .exe file without any certificates, but you will face false positive reactions from Windows Defender. 
Please reply if you want me to generate .exe for you.

I would appreciate it, but I don't want you to have to go through any sort of painful process on my behalf. I've only written a few small programs and none of them look as involved as what you have built 🙂

12 часов назад, Vakari сказал:

I would appreciate it, but I don't want you to have to go through any sort of painful process on my behalf. I've only written a few small programs and none of them look as involved as what you have built 🙂

Here is your link:
https://github.com/Dorvex/FlyStats-DCS-Public/releases/tag/1.0.3.0

Edited by Dorvex

• Dorvex changed the title to FlyStats DCS / Analyze and view your statistics / v1.1.0.0

FlyStats DCS v1.1.1.0 is available in MS Store

Changes

• Added mission name filter for last matches tab
  • Added images for WW2 aircraft
  • Improved statistics of incoming aircraft damage and accounting of guns statistics
  • Fixed a bug with incorrect display of information in the "Shot down by" block
  • Fixed several errors related to statistics on WW2 aircraft

Edited by Dorvex
  • Like 1

• Dorvex changed the title to FlyStats DCS / Analyze and view your statistics / v1.1.1.0