Game crashing on loading after getting stuck at world preload 1/60

Denzy

I've attached my DCS log, every time I try to start the game, I can get into the menu and select a mission, but after I get to world preload 1/60, it freezes and crashes. dcs.Can someone help me with this?

Hi Denzy,your PC is hopeless old, or low end.GT 730,Nvidia driver 474.64 is last(not supported anymore)But you can try this:open in mission editor(in game)some mission from quick mission list-for example -Spitfire-landing-Normandy map.When mission is loading-you can see map,then click on -WEATHER- icon and select -NO CLOUD-.Click -FLY-

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

47 minutes ago, finger said:

Hi Denzy,your PC is hopeless old, or low end.GT 730,Nvidia driver 474.64 is last(not supported anymore)But you can try this:open in mission editor(in game)some mission from quick mission list-for example -Spitfire-landing-Normandy map.When mission is loading-you can see map,then click on -WEATHER- icon and select -NO CLOUD-.Click -FLY-

Is it from a DCS update that has made my nvidia driver unavailable? Because Ive always been able to play no problem.

43 minutes ago, Denzy said:

Is it from a DCS update that has made my nvidia driver unavailable? Because Ive always been able to play no problem.

Sorry, but you are below minimum requirements(limits) for 2.9.xxxx version.Did you try delete clouds?

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

12 minutes ago, finger said:

Sorry, but you are below minimum requirements(limits) for 2.9.xxxx version.Did you try delete clouds?

Its fine, I downgraded to a different version and my game works now

• Like 1