Crash to desktop mission 7

Hello everyone,

I'm consistently unable to complete Mission 7. Each time, there is a crash to the desktop. I've made about five attempts already, and the crash usually occurs later in the mission. I can't identify the cause of it. Can anyone relate to or confirm this issue?

Best regards.

Hello, first I've heard of that happening. I wouldn't think it is related to a specific mission but to DCS World itself. I would look for the log file and see if that can help you figure out the problem.

• 5 months later...

Ok, once again CTD when contacting ground troops after Wizard confirms that all tanks were destroyed (very late this time, T72s had been destroyed almost half an hour sooner !)

No DCS-BIOS this time.

• 2 weeks later...

Good News and Bad News

Bad News - We haven't been able to recreate the crashing reported here. In all honesty, DCS World crashing will be related to factors other than a mission or campaign running and more a factor of 1. mods or 2. memory. 

1. If Mods - you need to get rid of or disable them prior to playing ANY version of DCS or ANY campaign; Agile Spear or any other. 

2. Memory - please read or reread the README FIRST document in the Docs folder of the campaign:

Users>"Player">Saved Games>DCS > Missions>Campaigns>en>Docs>README FIRST 

A lot of work went into creating this document and it would be advisable to implement at least SOME of the recommendations.

The next time DCS crashes for ANY REASON look at the Log file and send it to E.D.

Good News - The scoring problem with Missions 7 and 8 were fixed and will (SHOULD) be available with the next DCS World update and will be available to everyone who purchased the campaign.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...