Windows Display/Nvidia and Helios Help Please! 3 Projectors and 1 Seperate Monitor

My setup for DCS and Helios was working fine last year. I had to stop playing for a while and installed the Helios updates tonight, and now its not working correctly. I'm pretty sure its a Windows Display/Nvidia setting issue or a monitor issue in Helios. Hopefully someone that has a similar setup can help me out. I have a total of 4 displays: 3 Projectors and 1 seperate monitor. The 3 projectors are warped using FlyElise and are displayed on a wrap around 270 degree screen. The seperate monitor is what I project Helios on. I know before when everything was working, the Windows Display Settings showed 2 displays, one wide display (The 3 projectors using NVidia Surround I believe) and one small display, the seperate monitor. I thought I somehow was able to have all 4 displays showing being used in the Windows Display Settings and/or Nvidia, but yet only enabling surround for the 3 projectors which would then leave the 4th display by itself.  I can't get that to happen again for whatever reason. It either allows me to select 3:1 for displays and enable surround using those, but then it doesn't recognize the 4th display, or I have to select 4:1 and it enables surround for all of them, which I don't think that's what I need. And then when I go in to Helios, it only shows the 1 wide screen. It won't recognize the second screen, where I put my Helios profile. I hope this makes sense and I hope someone can help me get my setup back and running again! Thanks in advance!!

Windows 10

ASRock Z370 Extreme4 LGA 1151 (300 Series) MOBO

intel i7-8700k (Not overclocked)

16 GB Ram

EVGA GeForce GTX 108ti SC Black Edition

SSD

Trackir