X52 Programming

Bazzab83

Hi everyone, I have been having a few problems getting my X52 to work in DCS and its really starting to frustrate me.

I have downloaded Black Shark v1.2 and have loaded it into the Saitek flight controller. It is also displayed on the MFD, however the profile loaded to the joystick does not work in the game. Is there anything i need to do in the controller menu to get this profile to work?

Thanks in Advance

Does this happen just in BS or other games as well?

When you say it does not work do you mean it does not work at all or not all function work?

Also have you tried this if you have the Russian version?

Q: I am programming my HOTAS using the native profilers (i.e. not the Controls set-up in the game options) and I’m having problems adding commands with multiple keys (e.g. CTRL+C). The sim fails to recognize the modifier (i.e. CTRL).

A: This is a bug in the game input system and will be corrected in the western release and a patch for the Russian release. We have provided a replacement file that should fix the issue. The replacement file has not been thoroughly tested and you will be installing it at your own risk. Before installing the replacement file, you should back-up the existing file located here: \...\bin\stable\NewInput.dll (376 Kb). Replace the existing file with the file linked below (380 Kb):

http://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.ph...7&d=1226743234

Note, the new input file is included in the English version. If you are running the English online release, you do not need to download the replacement file.

I take it your using the lastest Saitek drivers?

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

I have the latest Saitek drovers intalled and am using the English version.

I now have it working in "Game" mode however it simply wont let me assign anything in real mode. I have gone into the control axis sub menu and am only given 2 options which are "horizontal view" and "vertical view". The game obviously recognises my controller. Any ideas??