radio.lau for Persian Gulf mission ATC freqs for Bandar-e-jask but they exist in the Mission Editor?!

Elphaba
Go to solution Solved by Exorcet,

Here's the entry in:

\DCS World\Mods\terrains\PersianGult\radio.lua

{

radioId = 'airfield21_0';

role = {"ground", "tower", "approach"};

callsign = {{["common"] = {_("Jask"), "Jask"}}};

frequency = {};

sceneObjects = {'t:82673668'};

};

However in the M.E. window you see this:

image.png

Where is that data coming from if not from the radio.lua for the terrain pack?!

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Elphaba said:

@Exorcet Hi. Do you know the answer to this please?

Unfortunately I do not. The ME entries may be hardcoded. There was an issue on this map where the ME frequencies did not match the actual ones in the past.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Exorcet said:

Unfortunately I do not. The ME entries may be hardcoded. There was an issue on this map where the ME frequencies did not match the actual ones in the past.

In that case which are the ones that are correct? The ones in radios.lua or the hardcoded ones in the ME? 

And in this particular case, wasn't it ED that made the map? So how do I raise the bug that the terrain is missing the comms freqs? Is there a specific channel or person to flag it to?

Edited by Elphaba

• Solution

Since the hardcoded (assuming they actually are hardcoded) values were wrong in the past, the radio.lua is probably correct.

You can report map issues here:

https://forum.dcs.world/forum/520-bugs-and-problems/

• Thanks 1

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files