Serious recruit looking for group/squadron

JadeHawke

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a squadron to join after two years of more or less solo flying and learning the game.

Bit about myself, I'm 44 years old, no military background (my great regret in life), been playing sims since F-15 Strike Eagle II, Strike Commander and U.S. Navy Fighters. I am somewhat competent in F-14/16/18 jets in DCS with a focus on the F/A-18C atm (I can shoot things and land without breaking my wheels, okay), and generally just looking for some people to fly with, have fun with, and delete hostiles with in an orderly manner through some fancy fireworks.

Fighting other players is still a bit of a black box to me. My hope is to find some guys to train with before getting floorwiped on Growling Sidewinder--I mean dominating on Growling Sidewinder.

I like military discipline in-flight, but I'm not looking for a hardcore simmer environment. If it comes down to it, I see myself more as a mercenary akin to Strike Commander. Less rules, same epic results. And more booze.

I'm also from Germany, and if you guys haven't figured it out yet, I have no humor at all. Not even sarcasm. My english is acceptable, though.

Are there any squadrons looking for a new recruit who totally knows how to interrogate IFF and not shoot friendlies on a whim?

Edited by JadeHawke