NS 430 Still Causing CTD

Daemoc

As per title. No mods.

I have been testing the NS 430 since the update today and it has been still acting up.

The first flight I was using the Persian Gulf map, about a 30 minute flight with 5 waypoints. Frame times would spike to over 500ms about every 30 seconds or so. I kept playing with the terrain mode and if finally quit. Made it through the flight.

The second flight was Nevada with 8 waypoints that was supposed to be a 45 minute flight.

The frametime issue never came up this time, but I had a CTD about 8 minutes in. Just as I was going to hit waypoint 2.

When it crashed, Steam and the DCS crash window started fighting each other. (this has never happened before) I had to end task via task manager to get control of my computer again so I did not get the crash log. I do have the video though if you think it would help?

I will try to get this to crash again and attach logs/tracks. I just wanted to give you the heads up and see if anyone else has experienced any issues.

Also, the terrain view is still all black until I change the range setting. I will have terrain color until I takeoff then it goes black again for some reason. I noticed I changed the range from 10nm to 5nm about 5 mins before I hit waypoint 2 and the terrain color came back for a second. Maybe this caused the crash?

Ryzen7 5800X3D - MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk MAX - 64Gb 3600MHz DDR4 - RX 6950 XT - SoundBlaster -Z