U-shake 6 vs HF8

I want to get one of those two but not sure which one

I've read some reviews, watched some videos on YouTube

People recommend U-Shake 6 over the HF8

I'm a bit confused with the external U-Shake 6 sound card

If I get it, can I still use my external AMP / DAC ( Ifi Gryphon ) with my headphones?

Could anyone please, give more details about?

I play a lot of sim racing, as well 

Thank you in advance

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

I think you should be fine with the US6 as the telemetry should only go via it's audio interface whilst your normal sound should still go to your amp/dac

instead of using rumble motors like the HF8, it uses transducers (similar construction to speakers) so it can produce anything from fairly low frequencies to higher frequencies as well as various wave shapes, at a varying range of amplitudes - giving a lot more vibration variation than rumble motors . Transducers generally react instantly to the telemetry, where rumble motors need time to spin up to speed (though the time is usually just milliseconds) 

The negatives with transducers - they can get quite warm / hot after running for a while and generally more expensive as it will use an audio interface and audio amp (likely included with the seat) to run the transducers

If the difference in price between the two is acceptable, I would choose the transducer option

• Thanks 1