F4E Mavericks - First shot works, all others can't get seeker to show up

Seems to possibly be an issue post update.

When i have 3x mavs loaded on 2 sep station, I can arm without issue. Direct mode, TV, etc, and wait for 3 mins, shows arm. I press trigger to pop off the cap on 1st missile, lock target and shoot. The issue comes in when I try to shoot any others. Even pressing the trigger again, I never get the seeker to show up for any follow up shots.

Regards,

Edited by FlyGuyTN

• FlyGuyTN changed the title to F4E Mavericks - First shot works, all others can't get seeker to show up

I had this happen to me the first time I tried out the Mavericks, but since then, I haven't had it pop up since. That was during the initial release, I believe before the first patch for anything on the F-4. 

20 hours ago, FlyGuyTN said:

So perhaps try to reload the module?  I should note too that it happens both in MP as well as SP.

thx

That's definitely interesting. I want to say the first time it happened to me, I was flying the Mavericks tutorial, the first missile came up fine, but no amount of squeezing the trigger got the next one to show up. I figured maybe I had done something wrong, so I exited the mission and restarted it, and I haven't had the issue since. 

It would be interesting to see if there's any common occurrence that causes it.