PATRIOT stop working if too many units

Hi. 

The SAM system stops working if there are too many units in the group (SAM group). The effect is progresive in relations to the number of units on the SAM system until it doen't work at all. I mean with a "moderate" cuantity of units, the SAM start working slower and fire less missile simultaneously that its maximum available.

I submit a track with a PATRIOT with 2 radars on opposing direction and 2 ECS (This allows the Patriot to fire more missiles simultaneously). On the second track there are more than 50 launchers, and the PATRIOT doesn't fire at all.

In between of these numbers (EG something like or 30-40 units), the PATRIOT start working slower and can't fire too many missiles simultaneously. I dont have a track of this example, but you (ED, moderators,etc) should search for that.

This is important because in DCS, SAM systems work in a very simple way, no IADS, no intercommunication, etc. If there are 2 or more SAM groups, they will shoot the same targets unless they are in the same group (SAM systems). Skynet script cant fix this problem. So, the only way around that we have now is to put SAMs in the same group.

Patriot Bug.trk Patriot no Bug.trk

Edited by Kvek

• Kvek changed the title to PATRIOT stop working if too many units