Controls issue !

GoldStar

Hi guys ….

I got a huge problem .

I bought the sim 2 days ago and I still cant enable the joystick slider to increase and decrease the throttle …pita. Anyone can tell me witch action u guys re using inside the axis assign menu to use as ur slider to manage the engine power?

….. I am already in love by the new sim but this controls issued had been and huge headache for me.

If possible … if anyone have already the old school controls setting used in FC1 plz upload for me .

Cheers .

If I Fight , Follown me - IF I Die , Revenge Me - If I Give Up , Kill Me .

Which stick are you using?

Generally, I assign through going into Options > select an aircraft > Axis Commands > select throttle and select assign, then I move the slider/throttle I want to use.

Note that you want to be sure you are assigning for the aircraft and game mode you are using since each aircraft has their own assignment.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Salut ....

Tks for ur support buddy ...but here the problem still killing me .

as u can see in the picture bellow .... the game recognize my slider as JOY_SLIDER1 but i cant select the throttle to assing the axis cause i dunno where found it :cry:.Iam using ms siderwinder pro stick.

23905285.jpg

Select Joy Slider1, select "Clear", click "thrust" and select "clear", then click "Axis assign" and move the slider you want to use.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Select Joy Slider1, select "Clear", click "thrust" and select "clear", then click "Axis assign" and move the slider you want to use.

Tks alot my friend ... u fixed my problem and also opened my eyes to join inside an english school faster as possible lol .

thumbs up for u buddy .:thumbup: