DCSExporter

-Dagger-

Hi, my nickname before was "Dagger_c3" but I changed to a more normal one, so, the main thing is that I've created a mod that create much more readable exports so they can be parsed to a website if you know PHP and make stats and so on. It only works for multiplayer missions and I'm not able to test it more intensively at the moment so could be that there are some few bugs.

Basically it use one DLL coded in C++ (wrapper) and another one in C# (I'm more fluent in that language)

With DLL's, things are MUCH more easy than in LUA, and things like a system of login with user and password for a server, dynamic campaigns, etc, could be made in less time.

Actually, now with this exporter, if someone have enought knowledge he could create some kind of dynamic campaign based in web between diferent squadrons.

Here you can download it:

HERE

Read the readme for instalation instructions.

Also, here is a example of a very simple export file:

http://rapidshare.com/files/453873003/Example.xml

PS: If you find any error at the export please send me the NetKillLog.log, debrief.log and LastUnitsPosition.log with some little explanation of what happened and I'll probably be able to fix it.

Sorry for my english btw :P

Edited by -Dagger-
New V2 version

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I just saw your answer trujillo and not, it doesn't print the datalink information. To do so you need to do your own export.lua.

(Trujillo, perdon por responder tan tarde, pero para lo que tu necesitas, debes crearte tu propio export.lua, este exporter no hace eso)

Also, I wanted to say that I updated the exporter today to V2.1

New stuff:

-It now creates a standard .xml format as a export

-Prints weather

-Print user and mission options

-Check if export.lua is modified or not (via MD5 and only tested in BS 1.0.2)

-Comes with a installer (which should solve all the COM registration issues)

-Fixed the error of missing .dll's

Edited by -Dagger-