SIM TAILHOOK SITREP

Pop

SIM TAILHOOK

SITREP 8/9/10

We are progressing! More people/firms are responding with ideas, door prizes and Welcome bag items. Got a "bag full" of Goodies from the Blues and one Sim software Co. will be supplying copies of their sim, with more items on the way. One MAJOR sim equipment supplier said if we have more than 50 folks come they would gift certificates for $$ off their equipment ( they asked not to be ID'ed at this point)

Museum will have a new sim on-line by then. All I know at this point is that it is a mock up of the CV Ronald Regan flt deck, with wind and maybe a rolling deck for launches and LSO platform! I am going to explore it Thurs Aug 12th.

One of our committee members is looking into better seating at the air show. Let me know if you would like the $5 bleacher or $15 "Flight Line Club" seating, which is "up close and personal" to the flight line.

I suggest that anyone mailing a registration form, back it up with a e mail, PM or a post on their web site. If the "snail mail" delays it's arrival I will check on it status!

Ron "Pop" Folse

Event Coordinator