Communication ?

DanielH

I've read from a series of threads here that by pressing \ will bring up a communication menu that i can talk to my wingman/ground crew etc. So just to see if this was true, i went onto quick mission and pressed \ and nothing happened. No menu so i didnt see a possible way to talk to my wingman to make him help me clear up enemies. This is how i've been playing siince i bought it, me using all my ammunition..and my wingman just following. So i tried options and made sure \ was assigned in all the profiles etc. Still nothing. Also, when i want to refuel/rearm, i shut off my engines, wait atleast 2 minutes (with the door open) and try and press \ to talk to ground crew, but nothing. So when i refuel/rearm....the mission sort of ends there...since i cant do anything, really ruins the experience. Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong? why wont \ work even thought it's assigned in options on all profiles? thanks

They key for me with a UK keyboard is: #

[ i7 2600k 4.6GHz :: 16GB Mushkin Blackline LV :: EVGA GTX 1080ti 11GB ]

[ TM Warthog / Saitek Rudder :: Oculus Rift :: Obutto cockpit :: Acer HN274H 27" 120Hz :: 3D Vision Ready ]

DanielH: Well, hello there Mr Wingman !

Wingman: Who are you and what have you done with my flight lead? I know you're not him, he's a mute.

[ i7 2600k 4.6GHz :: 16GB Mushkin Blackline LV :: EVGA GTX 1080ti 11GB ]

[ TM Warthog / Saitek Rudder :: Oculus Rift :: Obutto cockpit :: Acer HN274H 27" 120Hz :: 3D Vision Ready ]