Saitek X52 or X52 pro

I've been scavenging these forums for a while for info on a new HOTAS for Black Shark. I'm under the impression that the X52 series is the right one for me (price/quality/budget wise).

It turns out that in my area the price difference between the two is 50,- euro (X52 = 100,- and the X52 Pro = 150,-). As far as I know the only difference is the MDF display and the spring system. But is this difference in spring huge? Like, is it worth a 50% increase in costs? Or is the difference minimal, or at least, not really worth spending so much more?

I would've tried them out myself but unfortunately it's all online retail, so I cannot get my hands on them before I buy :(

Any help/suggestions much appreciated.

I'd just buy a x52 Pro. I had your same questions but in the end I've decided for it. Its precision is better (a thing that you can't see from the outside), and also quality of materials. It's true that the MFD can be used by programs, but I know that the only simulator that use it is FSX (but I want to try to do something for the A10-C simulator).

I prefer like to spend a bit more but have a superior quality piece of hardware, also because It's a thing that I don't change often.