loging into dcs

Falcon127

Please try a different browser, and report the browser where it works and the one it does not work in, with version numbers on the browser if possible. Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I'm aware of issues with Chrome, but IE usually worked for me. I'll try it out again as soon as I get away from this x-mas party. :)

(Right now, all I can verify is that it does work properly with the Android standard browser, running 3.2)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

It looks like there may be something wrong with the cookies. I saw a duplicate set of guest ID etc. cookies created, one set was for "www.digitalcombatsimulator.com" and the other for "digitalcombatsimulator.com". By clearing cookies it worked for a while but now there's two of them again. I guess it always works if you try it with a "new" browser.

Also after logging out once I got a security certificate warning saying the server name of "digitalcombatsimulator.com" does not match certificates "www.digitalcombatsimulator.com"

As a cyborg, you will serve SHODAN well

http://www.kegetys.fi

Using IE8 I have the same issue as the 1st post, using Mozilla 10.0 no problems.

But I did notice my original purchace of Blackshark is no longer there?

A10 and BS2 upgrade is still there. I need the original so I can do a reinstall :(

Please review this: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=57556

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Not just downloads, you need to see exactly the same thing I screenshotted there - that is, you need to be able to actually download that specific product from that same page. (I have seen people stop at the download summary, which is erroneous. I will make a fully step-by-step when I get a moment from the holidays.)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

No worries, and there will be some youtube action of this holiday. Stay tuned to the Chit-chat section. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Well EtherealN, I knew it was something I was doing wrong! When I originally bought BS1 (in 08/09) , I registered using a yahoo email address but because of the crazy amount of spam, I abandend it.

Tez sent me a message saying that email address might be mine, which jogged my memory about my old login details!

I can now access my serial number no problems!