Autohotkey with touchscreen help

Hi,

I've came back to dcs a10-c after 1.5 years break. I did buy all hardware as sold a while back - hotas, track ir, pedals, touchscreen. I also wanted to setup outfit same as a while back using autohotkey software to help operating with touchscreen. But i have to admit that it took me hours in the past to write a simple script and i can't fight with that now. Can someone familiar with that simple piece of software could save me from countless wasted hours and show me few lines of code that do such simple things as:

1. Reposition cursor to bottom corner after every mouse click (to get rid off that pointer after hitting knobs in cockpit).

2. Assign 4 corners of screen with an active 30x30 pixels pieces to keystroke commands - i did have nvgs and its brightness set up that way in the past, so by touching very far corner of screen, which normally i wouldnt operate, toggled nvgs on/off or decrease/increase brightness in upper right of bottom right corner of screen.

I know that's a 5 min piece of cake for programmer, and I got that done months ago but now after spending whole evening just can't make it.

Helpfull input much aprecciated.

Regards,

Jack